Monday, July 25, 2016

How to Make Chick Fil A Sauce at home

If you have ever been to Chick Fil A and had their sauce, I'm sure that know how delicious it is! I love to have it even on plain chicken. Whenever I go, I always get a couple of extra packets to take home with me.

You can by the sauce at the counter at Chick Fil A in larger tubs, which is nice. But what if you don't have time to go to the restaurant? What if you don't live near a Chick Fil A?  Wouldn't it be great if you could make it at home?  I'm sure it is a lot cheaper than going to a restaurant every time that you want to eat the sauce.

Well, I'm going to tell you how to make it at home and it is real simple.

Drum roll please...

It's mayonnaise and barbecue sauce.

That's it!  The amount of mayo and BBQ depends on your taste.  Smokey BBQ sauce is best.  Start with a few tablespoons of mayo and then add the baarbecue sauce a few drops at a time.  Taste test it as you go.  Enjoy!

For more great recipes, see my recipe book:

Super Awesome Barbecue Sauce, Spice And Rub Recipes For The Grill Or Smoker



No comments:

Post a Comment